I completed a reconciliation- but didn't click on print recon. How do I go back in to print it?

Options
SG1
SG1 Member
I completed a reconciliation-- but didn't click on print recon report. How do I go back in to print out the report?

Best Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From the register, select: Reports -> Banking -> Reconciliation

Note that this has to be done before making any more changes in the register, because it reports the current state of the register, not what it looked like on the last reconcile.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SG1

You should be able to still print that report.  Here's how:

1) Go to > "Reports" > "Reports & Graphs Center";
    2) In the Pop-Up window - left hand side - Under "Banking" > click "Reconciliation";
    3) Immediately below the heading: "Printed record of transactions from the last account that you reconciled" > Click on the "Print Report" button.

That should dot.  Let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From the register, select: Reports -> Banking -> Reconciliation

Note that this has to be done before making any more changes in the register, because it reports the current state of the register, not what it looked like on the last reconcile.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SG1

You should be able to still print that report.  Here's how:

1) Go to > "Reports" > "Reports & Graphs Center";
    2) In the Pop-Up window - left hand side - Under "Banking" > click "Reconciliation";
    3) Immediately below the heading: "Printed record of transactions from the last account that you reconciled" > Click on the "Print Report" button.

That should dot.  Let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.