I Wish I'd asked....

Options
reagankitty
reagankitty Member
edited April 2022 in Before you Buy
So, I just upgraded to the Quicken for Home and Business from ...the starter version. I've had the starter version for years..since before when it was an Intuit product. I will say this, it behaves much better than it used to. However, it's a joke to upgrade. I certainly don't see much different at all, especially for an extra $70 a year. So, if you are looking to upgrade...don't bother. You'll have the same old Quicken, just pay more.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a comparison of the various product, and the pricing. https://www.quicken.com/product-selector
    NOTE: that there's a 30-day refund policy.  So, you can send it back for a refund and buy Starter if you so wish.
    BUT NOTE, that Starter becomes READ ONLY at the end of the subscription period.  Also, be sure that you click on the "Budgeting ..." ETC. tabs at the bottom of the website to see just how limited Starter is when compared to the other products.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reagankitty said: So, I just upgraded to the Quicken for Home and Business from ...the Starter version.
    Well... why did you upgrade to the HB version ?
    Did you look at the comparison chart to see the features supported by - Starter - Deluxe - HB -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.