I have a Quicken billing question. My app was telling me that my subscription is expired, yet when I

Tucker Grant
Tucker Grant Member
edited April 2022 in Before you Buy
I have a Quicken billing question. My app was telling me that my subscription is expired, yet when I logged on my account, it said I was paid until Feb '23. I caved in this morning and paid (second time), then found evidence (in Quicken) of my payment in Feb. I cannot call support because the Quicken link does not work. I cannot Chat with support because that link does not work.
What kind of company are you running? This is very unsatisfactory!!!

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    edited March 2022

Hello @Tucker Grant,

I took the liberty of reviewing your online profile. I see that in fact your subscription did auto renew on Feb 22, 2022 and does not expire until 02/22/2023, like you said. The activity that I see on your account today reflects “Payment Method Create/Update 3/21/2022” but does not reflect a payment. By signing into MY ACCOUNT at www.quicken.com you’ll be able to see your expiration date as well as the current payment method which was added today.

In the Quicken software, if you are seeing a message indicating that your subscription has expired, please go to the HELP menu, then CHECK MEMBERSHIP STATUS. This will prompt the software to refresh and find your active subscription.

Please let us know if you need anything else, or if these steps do not work.

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the CHECK MEMBERSHIP STATUS still returns a membership expired status, you might want to try:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts to sign out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID and PW.
    I have occasionally seen people posting a similar issue to what you posted and for some reason the Cloud Account fails to refresh properly until they sign out and then sign back in.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• To Quicken Diana - I appreciate the help. As you say, a second payment does not show up (on my cc) and the account now appears normal, but did NOT until I thought I made payment (that would have been second). Apparently the wayward bits got connected somehow.
    I was quite frustrated about the links to phone and chat support being inop. No phone number listed online anywhere... I did find one in the software support link - will certainly try that next time.
    Sure as heck did NOT want to move all this data to a different platform. I appreciate your quick attention.

To Boatnmaniac: Keep yer scuppers dry! And thanks for the comment. I had logged off a few times and even re-booted. Something finally clicked today, and it certainly was not me understanding what I had overlooked. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.