Projected balances

Options
Under Bills and Income, Projected Balances, is there a way to mark or identify the lowest amount and the highest amount on the chart? As opposed to clicking on the dot and looking at the Closing Balance? Would be nice to see the high and low amounts over selected period of time. Thank you

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pglibra said:
    Under Bills and Income, Projected Balances, is there a way to mark or identify the lowest amount and the highest amount on the chart? As opposed to clicking on the dot and looking at the Closing Balance? Would be nice to see the high and low amounts over selected period of time. Thank you
    Hello @pglibra

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the subject of Projected Balances graphs with us here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there are no alternative ways of viewing the data in the Projected Balances graph besides the 'dot' indicators you have previously mentioned. However, I want to draw your attention to the process of creating Idea posts, wherein users can propose a feature they would like to see implemented in the Quicken software. The concept is submitted for a vote and, if it proves popular, is then passed on to the Quicken developers for further consideration. I am linking a thread below that will describe how to submit an Idea in further detail:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.