Having trouble adding an account.

mjj4golf
mjj4golf Member ✭✭
The version R 39.23 build 27.1.39.23 Windows 11
I am trying to do and an account by going to my financial institution (clicking on the +). I enter my financial institution, coastal federal credit union, and the program goes out to try and find the information, but shortly comes back and said it could not obtain it. It then asked me to manually add the account. I then cancel out of it and download the QFX file from the credit union. I try to import the file into Quicken and it looks like it was doing it but then looking at the account there was no transactions within.
I then want to look for forum and did find a post referencing Ticket #9108108/CTP-3252 which describes the problem sort of. They have been working on for a while but there is no solution yet.
I'm wondering if there is another way to direct connect to the financial institution and get the information? Or is there a "free" way to convert a QFX file into a usable file for Quicken desktop? Or if not, what is my next step besides manually doing it?
Thank you
Mike

Answers

• qkn958
    qkn958 Member ✭✭
    Hi, I tried to duplicate your issue and this is what I got, see screenshot here:
    https://imgur.com/M4p0isW
  • mjj4golf
    mjj4golf Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thank you for your feedback. I should have also put in the post that I was able to get to that same screenn at one time but had to delete everything and start over because of a computer problem. However now the problem is as described above. I am wondering whether there is a file or digital switch that says that this was initially done already? Or maybe I should go and try it on a different computer? Any ideas would be helpful.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    qkn958 said:
    Hi, I tried to duplicate your issue and this is what I got, see screenshot here:
    https://imgur.com/M4p0isW

Thanks for your image, but it's really easiest for all concerned, including you, if you post a .jpg, .png or other graphic style item that can be opened directly in our browsers

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.