How to reset transaction download count in OSU Summary?

leishirsute
leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to reset the transaction count in the OSU summary?
It is giving an incorrect count for one account.  It says there are 2 transactions when there are none.
Some history, Vystar recently went through a web update last weekend and disconnected and reconnected Quicken access.
During the weekend I used the CSV to QFX converter tool recommended on the forum and was able to download 2 transactions.
Also, when Vystar reconnected Quicken access, 2 transactions were redownloaded.
I don't know if any of this is circumstance or related to the issue.
Is there some file that maintains the transaction count for downloads?
The current transaction count should be zero.

Deluxe R53.32., Windows 10 Pro

Answers

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Okay.  I reset the count in a convoluted way.  I logged into my Vystar account and exported a QFX transaction file for the account with 3/24 to 3/28 dates (which had no new transactions).  Then I imported the file as a Web QFX format.  Now the transaction summary shows 0 transactions.  I just hope the summary is not stuck permanently at 0 transactions until another Web QFS import.  I'm hoping it updates with my regular Direct connect OSU.   I will have to wait for more transactions to be posted to see what happens.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leishirsute take a look at the top of your account register, just below the account name, to see what the download connect method is.  It may have been switched to Web Connect by your actions.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    @NotACPA I checked for that. It is direct connect.  What I am thinking (hoping) is that a transaction download with some actual transactions will update the count.  I suspect that a Direct Connect download with zero transactions did not clear the previous count performed by importing a QFX file that had 2 transactions.  I'm guessing though.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You  should be good then. 

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.