Can I use Quicken in the Philippines?

I have a client whose using quicken in US, i'm trying to access quicken here in the Philippines but it seems it not available. Can someone help me please

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Quicken is a product that is designed for use in US and Canadian markets.  That being said, it can be used anywhere in the world but transactions downloads can only be done from US financial institutions (and Canadian financial institutions if buying the Canadian version of Quicken).
    If you are trying to buy the US version of Quicken you should be able to purchase it online at www.quicken.com.  But note that you will not be able to download financial transactions from any banks or investment companies in the Philippines.  All of your transactions will need to be manually entered unless you will be downloading from US financial institutions.
    You can also try to buy it from US retailers which might allow you to download from their websites or which might be able to ship it to you on a CD.  There are many retailers that sell Quicken, including Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Staples, Amazon, Office Depot and others.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Quicken is a product that is designed for use in US and Canadian markets.  That being said, it can be used anywhere in the world but transactions downloads can only be done from US financial institutions (and Canadian financial institutions if buying the Canadian version of Quicken).
    If you are trying to buy the US version of Quicken you should be able to purchase it online at www.quicken.com.  But note that you will not be able to download financial transactions from any banks or investment companies in the Philippines.  All of your transactions will need to be manually entered unless you will be downloading from US financial institutions.
    You can also try to buy it from US retailers which might allow you to download from their websites or which might be able to ship it to you on a CD.  There are many retailers that sell Quicken, including Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Staples, Amazon, Office Depot and others.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.