Investments will not update

SpeerBurd
SpeerBurd Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I have multiple investment portfolios in different Quicken accounts operated under my subscription. Ever since my last subscription renewal, I can only update security prices in one of my accounts. I get a message in the other accounts that says the security update service is temporarily unavailable and to try again in 10 minutes. How do I resolve this issue. I am using my subscription on two different computers and one account will update and one will not update. Help!

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you do TOOLS, Account List ... what shows in the "Financial Institution" column for each of those investment accounts?  And, in the "Transaction Download" column on that same screen, is each of those accounts listed as "Yes (Direct Connect)".  If not, what and which account?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    The "10 minute" message is totally wrong and misleading. You need to sign out and back in.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20169834/#Comment_20169834 

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.