Once again? PenFed accounts not updating?

dougmoyer
dougmoyer Member ✭✭
Once again PenFed accounts are not up dating in Quicken? And no error messages. Why does it seem that every time Pen Fed makes a change to their site Quicken stops updating my accounts. This is the only institution I use that this happens to.
I have relinked the PenFed accounts and nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    dougmoyer said:
    Why does it seem that every time Pen Fed makes a change to their site Quicken stops updating my accounts.
    I think you answered your own question: if PenFed changes their site, and doesn't notify Quicken (Intuit, actually, since they handle connectivity for Quicken) in advance, it can break the scripts Intuit uses to connect and download transactions. If this just happened, it's probably worth reporting this to Quicken Support, so they can verify and escalate the issue as a ticket to Intuit; otherwise, they may not even be aware something is broken. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    dougmoyer said:
    Why does it seem that every time Pen Fed makes a change to their site Quicken stops updating my accounts.
    I think you answered your own question: if PenFed changes their site, and doesn't notify Quicken (Intuit, actually, since they handle connectivity for Quicken) in advance, it can break the scripts Intuit uses to connect and download transactions. If this just happened, it's probably worth reporting this to Quicken Support, so they can verify and escalate the issue as a ticket to Intuit; otherwise, they may not even be aware something is broken. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • lilyanm
    lilyanm Member
    I am having an updating problem as well with PenFed not updating my checking account. Two other accounts are ok. E seems to have information as to why this is happening. Please advise. Thanks.
  • dougmoyer
    dougmoyer Member ✭✭
    My PenFed is now updating after 10 days. I am closing this discussion. If you continue to have issues I would also suggest to start a Quicken Support ticket. I am still leaved that this happens at all
This discussion has been closed.