Paycard Mastercard getting error 506

I have been getting this error for several days, no new transactions have been downloaded in quicken. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-cc-506
  • garylapalombara
    garylapalombara Member ✭✭
    Thank u for the suggestion but I had already tried these. I tried to disconnect all the paypal accounts (I have 3, PayPal, Paypal buyer credit and a Paypal Mastercard issued by symphony back. I could only reconnect the Paypal account. The other 2 will not connect in quicken.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank u for the suggestion but I had already tried these. I tried to disconnect all the paypal accounts (I have 3, PayPal, Paypal buyer credit and a Paypal Mastercard issued by symphony back. I could only reconnect the Paypal account. The other 2 will not connect in quicken.
    If you haven't already, I suggest you contact Quicken Support as indicated in the guidance:  select Help > Contact Quicken Support
  • NormQkn
    NormQkn Member ✭✭
    Haven't been able to connect to PayPal Master charge for over a week. Now, can't connect to PayPal Creadit either. I see many are have the same issures.
This discussion has been closed.