Connection to US Bank Continually Not Working Unless I reboot PC

Options
Error message OL 297 A - if I close quicken and reboot pc it then works. But who wants to do this every day...... My connection to Vanguard does work rregardless.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Courtney,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• courtneyw
    courtneyw Member
    Options
    I can't get banking transactions without rebooting pc which is very inconvenient. Seems strange it's taken this long to fix given impact to your clients. No ETA? That's lame.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    In PFM-Direct Connect, US Bank has primary responsibility for the download.  So it's USB's responsibility to fix it, which is why Q has no ETA.
    BTW, I'm a USB customer, using PFM-Direct Connect also, and have had no problems on any of my 4 accounts with them.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• courtneyw
    courtneyw Member
    Options
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.