Haven't been able to download transactions from Citibank for weeks. Anyone else?

Options
Really frustrated. I run one step update and it asks me if I've changed my password. If I say "yes," it asks me for new password, thanks me, and disappears. If I say "no," It just tells me to wait 24 hrs and try again. It's been doing this for weeks now. Please help.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ramartin said:
    Really frustrated. I run one step update and it asks me if I've changed my password. If I say "yes," it asks me for new password, thanks me, and disappears. If I say "no," It just tells me to wait 24 hrs and try again. It's been doing this for weeks now. Please help.
    Hello @ramartin

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account downloads. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this problem.

Currently, there is an active Open Alert concerning Citibank and Citi card accounts that may be related to your situation. You can follow the link provided here for additional information and any available updates regarding this problem.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.