When will the Citicorp credit card CC-502 error be fixed?

OTN
OTN Member ✭✭
I see an open ticket on this issue with no ETA. There was an open ticket that existed for 9 months the last time this problem was present. Citicorp is the Costco credit card bank. The card is used a lot. If this problem is not fixed or your 3rd part aggregator cannot fix this on a timely basis, I will: (1) drop Quicken and use Personal Capital that does not have this problem; (2) ask Quicken for a refund of my unused subscription.

Answers

• OTN
    OTN Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    [Removed - Off Topic]
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Have Q buy Intuit???  Fat Chance!
    And have you seen, and followed, the advice here? https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• OTN
    OTN Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Yes, I have seen this and other similar, over the years, since 2001. I take issue with the recommendations in the above post. Deactivating and reactivating frequently fixes the update/download issues on various other accounts, over the years. For the most part, as admitted in other Quicken posts on the update/download problem, the problem root cause is Quicken's "third party download aggregator". [Removed - Speculation] Apparently this aggregator will be replaced at some point. To my knowledge there has been no info-update, just continuing update/download problems with the aggregator.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you reviewed this, which was Accepted by the Original Poster? https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7907943/citi-update-error-cc-502

• OTN
    OTN Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Yes, I'm deeply familiar with all the community posts about the CC-502 errors. The link above just proves my point about deactivating/reactivating frequently fixes the download problem, which as I stated conflicts with Quicken's most recent advice about not doing so. [Removed - Disruptive/Speculation]
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're familiar with such, then you could have said so initially, rather than making us chase around for them.

• OTN
    OTN Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    [Removed - Off Topic/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.