Unable to Update to Latest Release - already have it installed

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: latest version already installed.

Comments

• Ted Gallagher
    Ted Gallagher Member ✭✭
    Agreed; it would be nice if it was stated that the update is a Staged Release and may not be available to all users. I encountered this issue this morning and wasted 20 minutes digging around this community before learning about Staged Releases. Which apparently is the reason why I cannot update to version 40.xx even though quicken tells me an update is available and that I should install it.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7912173/windows-r40-xx-release-us#latest
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Ted Gallagher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding the new R40.13 update release. 

While the staged release does only release this version to a limited number of users, if you still wish to update and do not receive the option to update in-product, then you can download and install the Mondo Patch for this version through this support article instead. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ted Gallagher said   - it would be nice if it was stated that the update is a Staged Release
    and may not be available to all users.
    yeah - it happens with all Staged Releases...... a timing & MAX number of test users -
    - it is made "available" and the race is on for XX number of test users
    - anyone that happens to "check for updates" may see it and install it
    - the counter is clicking away - when MAX "staged" users is reached, the "avail" is removed.
    SO... if you happen to check, or your Quicken startup checks - it finds it -
    but then the MAX is reached - you go to find it - GONE -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.