Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Link

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.

Comments

• rspowell605
    rspowell605 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, it's February 2022 and the problem still exists! I had to build another Quicken data file because an update to Quicken hosed everything! While trying to reestablish all my accounts in the new file, Home Depot Consumer Credit Card will still not allow login. Funny thing is that the "bad" data file allowed me to login and download HD transactions straight into Quicken.
    Please, Quicken, GET IT FIXED!
  • rzrbob
    rzrbob Member
    Options
    So it is now March 2022 and still cannot link my Home Depot account to Quicken. This feature used to work till I had to copy my files due to the One Step Update not saving my selections. How about some resolution to this issue Quicken folks.
  • KathleenF
    KathleenF Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    I tried the Home Depot Commercial Card link instead of the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card link and it worked, the account linked to my Quicken QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10 when it wouldn't link when I tried to add it using the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card link.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's odd times when the "odd" financial institution works.  I download a Synchrony credit card on 6 days a week from "Guitar Center Credit Card", even though I have no idea why "Guitar Center", who I've never heard of, works.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.