pnc account not found error

CLPOCH
CLPOCH Member ✭✭
has anyone had issues with PNC Web Connect? I keep getting account not found error. It synched one time Saturday.. hasn't since. Tried to update login, reset connect... but still keep getting the error. Reset connect says I have all my accounts. Is there a quicken or PNC thing? Edit... I also tried to sign out and back in.. also tried on web version
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @CLPOCH,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your PNC account(s).

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @CLPOCH,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your PNC account(s).If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.
    >
    > Looking forward to hearing your response.

Hi - I will try again when I get home and get on my Mac. I was just on the Web App, and the warning "!" just went away. So maybe it cleared up. I will update this thread later in the day when I get home
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @CLPOCH,

Thank you for your response. 

Please let us know when you have attempted to update your PNC account(s) on your Mac and how it goes. 

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.