Mobile App Paycheck Split Transaction Showing Triple Entries

Options
micdif
micdif Member ✭✭
On the mobile app my paycheck split transaction is showing triple entries for all of my income and debits. I go to the desktop version and the entries correctly show the individual single entries as designed. The mobile sync appears to be a defect.

This messes up all of the mobile app reports because it now shows my income being tripled and all of my spending also tripled. It appears to be only happening to my March and April entries.

Comments

• micdif
    micdif Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm...the first paycheck in March doesn't show any split transactions on my desktop when I float my mouse over it. Also, when I click on the split transaction icon on my desktop, Quicken crashes intermittently. I think I had an issue with the split transactions last month when I was changing a transfer. Something is definitely corrupted.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    micdif said:
    Hmmm...the first paycheck in March doesn't show any split transactions on my desktop when I float my mouse over it. Also, when I click on the split transaction icon on my desktop, Quicken crashes intermittently. I think I had an issue with the split transactions last month when I was changing a transfer. Something is definitely corrupted.
    Hello @micdif

I am sorry to hear about these issues with triplicated transactions in the Mobile App, and with crashes in the desktop application. Thank you for reaching out about this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Be sure to save backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. In order to address the matter of the transactions being copied in your Mobile App register, I recommend reseting the cloud data using the instructions provided below, in order: 

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon  in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    With respect to the issue mentioned about crashes in your desktop app, I had a question of my own: where is your current active data file currently located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

I hope to hear more from you soon. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.