I was repeatedly getting this error ever since I changed my password with Bank of America. I went through all the steps quicken suggested online. I called Quicken, they told me it was a Bank of America issue. I called Bank of America, they told me if I can log in and see my accounts correctly (which I could), then it was a Quicken error. I saw an answer in the community because somebody had the same issue with another bank. They said to click on tools>account list>select account then click edit>online services> deactivate - but I hit reset account instead and went through the process and it seemed to work. I had to put all my account passwords in again and add the account again but that was the only thing that worked. Calling Quicken is no help because they will always blame the bank even though you can get into your online bank account with no problem. I really hope this doesn't happen again.