Security view detail for a stock does not show quote details.

Options
AMP
AMP Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Security view detail for a specific stock sometimes will not show quote details. For example, If I select a stock from my portfolio and open “security view detail” for that equity, it will not show the dividend yield or other quote information. This problem only occurs for some stocks while others show current information. I must be missing something basic. I expect the quote section to show current info.
How do I get this section to display the latest info?
Regards,
Andy

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    The information available is provided by a third-party quote service.  I suggest you confirm the appropriate ticker symbol is set and Download Quotes is checked for the security in the Security List window: press Ctrl + Y  One way to pull the latest available information is to press Ctrl + U and select Update > Quotes.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    The information available is provided by a third-party quote service.  I suggest you confirm the appropriate ticker symbol is set and Download Quotes is checked for the security in the Security List window: press Ctrl + Y  One way to pull the latest available information is to press Ctrl + U and select Update > Quotes.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also quote data is only downloaded if your current share balance is non-zero or Watch List is selected.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.