Citibank accounts don't show "Last Download date and time (express web connect) "

Options
Jim Y.
Jim Y. Member ✭✭
I recently noticed that my Citibank accounts no longer display the date and time of the last download. In the past they have displayed this info.

Example: Last download on April 6,2022 - 3:01 PM (Express Web Connect)

This is part of One Step Update. If there are new transactions they are downloaded and balances are updated too for Citibank. There are NO error messages and my accounts are activated.

All my other bank accounts and credit card accounts from non-Citibank institutions have all this download information.

What changed with Citibank? It used to show that information. How can I fix that.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the Last updated: date to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened to me last week. See @Sherlock's solution at the top of this thread:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20268058#Comment_20268058
This discussion has been closed.