Vanguard not downloading

Options
Joannkv
Joannkv Member ✭✭
Since a few days ago, I can no longer download from my Vanguard accounts. I have checked all the questions and answers listed and have tried all the solutions presented. I keep getting the error message that "my financial institution does not recognize an account". The account referenced doesn't exist in my Quicken file. The error is OL-304-A. Please don't direct me to previous responses. They do not help.
Please there must be a solution to this.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Joannkv .  If someone is going to be able to assist you, then you will need to provide details of everything you have done to date to try to fix the issue.  Without that information no one will be able to know which "previous responses" you should not be directed toward.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Joannkv
    Joannkv Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry you are correct. I fixed it this morning by searching for an old Vanguard account in Quicken. It had been closed 2 years ago but I had forgotten to deactivate it. I have no idea why this became a problem just this past week. But by deactivating it I was able to download transactions for the active Vanguard accounts.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad to hear you found the cause and got it fixed.  Have a great day!

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.