30 day cash flow report other income amount is incorrect.

Options
corndog638
corndog638 Member ✭✭
A year YTD cash flow report seems to shoe correct amount for Other inc. category but when I select 30-day report, two large deposits are missing :'( . Why is that?

Best Answer

• corndog638
    corndog638 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @Jim_Harman said:
    > Is this the report accessed from Reports > Banking > Cash Flow or is it a saved report or accessed in some other way?
    >
    > Check the deposits and the date range for your "30-day" report carefully.

I'm guilty :( . The paychecks were recorded 31 days (the last working day of April) prior to the day I generated the report.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the report accessed from Reports > Banking > Cash Flow or is it a saved report or accessed in some other way?

Check the deposits and the date range for your "30-day" report carefully. Are the deposits inside the 30 day range? On 5/30, Last 30 days is from 5/1 to 5/30, not the same as Last Month, which on 5/30 would be 4/1/to 4/30. Also if it is a saved report, it may be using the 30 days prior to when it was saved. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • corndog638
    corndog638 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @Jim_Harman said:
    > Is this the report accessed from Reports > Banking > Cash Flow or is it a saved report or accessed in some other way?
    >
    > Check the deposits and the date range for your "30-day" report carefully.

I'm guilty :( . The paychecks were recorded 31 days (the last working day of April) prior to the day I generated the report.
This discussion has been closed.