CC-592 error Citibank

Options
HGH
HGH Member
has there been a solution for the CC-592 error when trying to connect to Citibank?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Per the Alert update earlier today it is still an active issue.  If you have not already done so and wish to be kept informed of updates, go the the Alert (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7913962/new-5-24-22-citi-bank-citi-cards-cc-592-fdp-192#latest) and bookmark it by clicking on the bookmark icon to the right of the Alert title as shown in this following example.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Richard10570
    Richard10570 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's been weeks and this error still has not been fixed.
  • ShanV
    ShanV Member ✭✭
    Options
    I will file a credit card chargeback for my subscription since I am paying for quicken and what I paid for is not working for my primary bank.
  • Boatnmaniac
    edited June 2022
    Options
    ShanV said:
    I will file a credit card chargeback for my subscription since I am paying for quicken and what I paid for is not working for my primary bank.
    Quicken has a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.  If you purchased your subscription within the last 30 days you can get a full refund from Quicken per https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Canceling-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products...it also has a link telling you how to get the refund.

• Jodi R
    Jodi R Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to update my file yesterday! Try yours again. I just received the “on going problem” email - but it wasn't true yesterday afternoon.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    For those of you who are wanting to connect Citi credit cards (not other types of accounts like checking, savings, etc.), I suggest you try connecting to the Citi Cards set up link instead of to the Citibank link.  Citi Cards has a Direct Connect connection which is much faster and more reliable than the Express Web Connect Citibank connection.

• Security Ops
    Security Ops Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I have Quicken 2019, and updated to Version R41.19, Build 27.1.41.19, and after doing so, I get the same CC-592 error message so the issue continues as of July 1, 2022, at 9:43AM. [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.