Recent update destroyed my file
I don't know why I always experience the worst issues with quicken. I just updated to the latest release and after opening my file and synchronizing, my account balances were all wrong. I restored from my last backup and added the missing entries. When I synchronized again, I found the balances for my checking accounts completely wrong AGAIN! Since I've started using Quicken again after many years of using other products, I have had issues with my quicken files and bank balances more than I have with any other product I've used. This is completely unacceptable for me. I will be looking for an alternative this weekend. I am sick of dealing with the poor QA of code and unresponsive behavior of the interface too. I feel that my money has been wasted on this product!
This discussion has been closed.