GUI broken yet again

Options
ricochet82
ricochet82 Member ✭✭
[Removed - Disruptive] 

The latest update has made it such that after I click on a downloaded transaction, there is NO way (that I can tell) to get to the transaction in the register short of using the mouse now. For the past 6 months or so this could be done by pressing tab several times. Prior to that it could only be done by pressing back-tab which is the way it has been for quite a few years, but prior to that I believe it was done using tab.

For many, many years you could get a calendar by pressing alt-downArrow in the date field. Then that was broken and for quite a few years there was no way to get to the calendar short of using the mouse. Then it magically came back.

Every time I get your questionnaire asking if I would recommend quicken, the answer is no because the interface is so kludgy. Certainly, my answer to the questionnaire is not taken to heart.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [Removed - Disruptive] 

The latest update has made it such that after I click on a downloaded transaction, there is NO way (that I can tell) to get to the transaction in the register short of using the mouse now. For the past 6 months or so this could be done by pressing tab several times. Prior to that it could only be done by pressing back-tab which is the way it has been for quite a few years, but prior to that I believe it was done using tab.

For many, many years you could get a calendar by pressing alt-downArrow in the date field. Then that was broken and for quite a few years there was no way to get to the calendar short of using the mouse. Then it magically came back.

Every time I get your questionnaire asking if I would recommend quicken, the answer is no because the interface is so kludgy. Certainly, my answer to the questionnaire is not taken to heart.
    Hello @ricochet82,       

Thank you for bringing the subject of the user interface up for discussion. I apologize for any frustration you may have experienced.

First, when you mention 'downloaded transactions,' are you referring to transactions that appear in the section beneath the register where you are prompted to Accept All after an update (this is featured in the image below)?

I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.