Schwab Accounts - "Institution has chosen to no longer support online banking with Quicken Mac"

Options
I'm getting this message when I try to update my Schwab accounts with Quicken Mac. is there any fix for this? I see similar reports of issues with Quicken Windows (but not the same message) and you apparently need to update/re-sign in. That doesn't seem to be working here. I'm on Quicken Mac Version 6.8.0 (Build 608.44820.100) on MacOS 12.4

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It sounds like the issue you are experiencing might be related to this Alert:  NEW 3/16/22: Schwab prompts for migration - Error CC-902 or FDP-390/Account Not Found.  If so, there are several different things listed in the Alert that you can do that might eliminate the issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• ssherman68
    ssherman68 Member
    Options
    Thank you. The instructions Quicken gives for those errors don't match what I had on my screen. However, once I went into the account settings I was able to re-authorize the accounts and get them reconnected.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What caught my attention and made me think there might be a correlation between what you were seeing and the issue stated in the Alert were the words in your Title ("...Institution has chosen to no longer support...") and the Alert stating that Schwab discontinued support for DC.
    I'm glad to hear that you were successful in resolving the issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.