my one step updated suddenly quit working, june 21, 2022

Options
Quicken gets stuck showing a box- One step update summary and in a green highlighted line it says One step update complete. But it did no updates from my 5 credit card accounts. It worked fine on June 16, 2022, but not today June 21. Same computer, same table, same everything. I've rebooted program, rebooted computer, then I signed out of Quicken and signed back in.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you running Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac?
    The following applies to Quicken for Windows but there will be similar things for Quicken for Mac.
    1)  Is your subscription current?  You can quickly check on the status of your subscription by going to Help > About Quicken.  If your subscription is expired you will need to resubscribe.
    2)  Are you running the latest version of Quicken?  There were changes made over the last few weeks that would prevent OSU from working properly for those who are not running the latest version.  You can go to Help > Check for Updates.  If you get a message that an update is available, install the update.
    3)  Are you getting any error code(s) or message(s)?  If so, what are they?
    4)  When OSU does not work as expected (either get an error code/message or simply does not update), try selecting one of the accounts and go to Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update Now.  Update Now will sometimes work when OSU does not.  Repeat for each account that did not update.
    Let me know if any of these steps fixed the issue for you.  If not, there are a few other things you can try.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.