Downloaded Transaction Matching (Mobile)

Options
System
System Member admin
edited July 2022 in Using the Mobile App
This discussion was created from comments split from: Mobile Update.

Comments

• PatrickP
    PatrickP Member
    Options
    Very new user of mobile (like an hour:-) If mobile downloads transactions from my bank or credit card, am I asked to match those to manually entered transactions?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PatrickP said:
    Very new user of mobile (like an hour:-) If mobile downloads transactions from my bank or credit card, am I asked to match those to manually entered transactions?
    Hello @PatrickP

Thank you for discussing the subject of the transaction matching feature with us. I apologize for any confusion there may have been surrounding this subject.

Currently, the transaction matching feature is not available in the Quicken Mobile application. However, I would like to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea threads on the Quicken Community, if this is a function you wish to see in the Mobile product.

Users can submit special discussion threads regarding features they desire to be included in Quicken software called Idea threads, using the steps listed in this FAQ. The other users of the Community then vote on these proposals, and if they prove to be popular, they are then handed over to the development team for further consideration. 

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.