I'm trying to understand the right version for use. I need to create a budget & track progress

cjwillis07
cjwillis07 Member
edited July 2022 in Before you Buy
I'm trying to understand the right version for use. I need to create a budget & track progress; I need to track revenue and expenses daily, and I need to create and maintain a balance sheet. Which is the version I need please?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to understand the right version for use. I need to create a budget & track progress; I need to track revenue and expenses daily, and I need to create and maintain a balance sheet. Which is the version I need please?
    Hello @cjwillis07

I am sorry for any confusion there may have been regarding product features. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

We recommend using the latest version of the application, which you can find in this link (note that if you are a Mac user, you can click on the Mac tab in the article). All of the features you are describing should be available in this product. Are you requesting more information about subscription type, as well? You can find all of the relevant information regarding this here.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Mac or Windows? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    you mention "balance sheet" - are you wanting Quicken for some business tracking ?
    If you just want simple budget tracking and don't need more complex transactions, investments, tax planning, etc -
    you might look at the Quicken online web product - https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.