VISA transactions no longer download (Q Mac)

Options
I have a VISA account associated with Fidelity Investments. As of April 30 2022 it stopped downloading transactions. I have disconnected and reconnected all Fidelity accounts, with 3 others re-engaging successfully. The VISA account will not.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fidelity Investments does a really poor job of downloading their credit card into Quicken (at least, into Quicken for Windows). 
    Does Mac have an account set up link for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card?  If so, some people have reported good success with this link so you might want to try it.
    If that does not work, does Mac have an account set up link for Elan Financial Services?  If so, you'll need to set up an online account at Elan Financial and then you should be able to set up your Fidelity Visa card with that Elan Financial set up link. 
    I had a lot of problems downloading my Fidelity credit card from Fidelity Investments and Fidelity Rewards Credit Card but Elan Financial has worked really well for me for a couple of years now.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fidelity Investments does a really poor job of downloading their credit card into Quicken (at least, into Quicken for Windows). 
    Does Mac have an account set up link for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card?  If so, some people have reported good success with this link so you might want to try it.
    If that does not work, does Mac have an account set up link for Elan Financial Services?  If so, you'll need to set up an online account at Elan Financial and then you should be able to set up your Fidelity Visa card with that Elan Financial set up link. 
    I had a lot of problems downloading my Fidelity credit card from Fidelity Investments and Fidelity Rewards Credit Card but Elan Financial has worked really well for me for a couple of years now.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.