Citibank not downloading to Quicken

Options
Peco
Peco Member ✭✭
Hi everyone! It's been over a TWO months since I informed Quicken that Citibank is not downloading to my Quicken. Still not fixed. Is anyone else having this problem? The last time is worked was 4/26!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Peco,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The issues with Citibank are known issues that have been escalated internally and are being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to the Community Alerts found here and here for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime and appreciate your patience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Peco
    Peco Member ✭✭
    Options
    Why do I pay for a financial seevice company who can't download my bank! I've asked over three month ago and still they have not fixed this issue! Is anyone else having an issue with Citibank Accounts? This is not right that it's taken this long and still no fix! Elevate this to the CEO!
  • Peco
    Peco Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's been three months!!!!! HELP! Please get it done! I don't understand why it's taking this long! THREE MONTHS and counting.....
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, same here.  Citibank is my main account and we certainly deserve more of an explanation than they are aware of the issue.
  • Peco
    Peco Member ✭✭
    Options
    Exactly..... How can a tech company in finance, not be able to download a financial institution? For over three months.....
  • stquick1409
    stquick1409 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I agree with everyone. It has been too long. If the problem is a lack of cooperation from Citibank, we have a right to know. Please everyone go to Citibank too and complain to them. Citibank is too big not to be a part of Quicken download ability, and I’m done with these autogenerated”we’re still working on it” messages. Get something done NOW or own that it never will!
  • sammin
    sammin Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Fix it Quicken... or let us know what the status is... this is unacceptable.. [Removed-Third-Party Question]
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    it’s true. at this point we at least deserve an explanation of what the problem is.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Unable to download from a major bank for almost 2 months.  We at least deserve any explanation, Quicken Support.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    After 2 long months, I was suddenly able to download from Citibank.  Shouldn’t we have gotten a heads up?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Susie I think that often the folks at Quicken don't even know when a financial institution turns connectivity back on. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • M Wax
    M Wax Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Peco said:
    Hi everyone! It's been over a TWO months since I informed Quicken that Citibank is not downloading to my Quicken. Still not fixed. Is anyone else having this problem? The last time is worked was 4/26!
    I too have Citibank issues with credit card downloads. Most bank downloads have not seamlessly worked for over 1 year. I find if I sign out and then sign back in it works for a day or two. I hope Quicken resolves their download issues. It is the most important part of the program. Being able to aggregate and download all my bank accounts in one place is what made the program. Maybe it's the banks not wanting 3rd parties to have access for security or maybe it's Quicken. Either way the management at Quicken should explain why this is happening.
This discussion has been closed.