Last Payments in Bills & Income

Options
The "Last Payment" column never updates, unless Quick Pay is used. Why?
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    The Last Payment column on the should update when you enter the transaction associated with the reminder.
  • Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, it should Sherlock, but it doesn't. When I use the "Enter" feature to record a payment, it still shows the payment recorded previously. For example, I entered a payment in mid-June, but it still shows the transaction entered in mid-May. However, the Quick Pays update immediately.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Yes, it should Sherlock, but it doesn't. When I use the "Enter" feature to record a payment, it still shows the payment recorded previously. For example, I entered a payment in mid-June, but it still shows the transaction entered in mid-May. However, the Quick Pays update immediately.
    Quick Pay is only available for online bills.  If you're entering an online bill, is the online bill linked to a reminder and did you pay the online bill using the online biller's payment portal?
  • Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherlock said:
    Quick Pay is only available for online bills.  If you're entering an online bill, is the online bill linked to a reminder and did you pay the online bill using the online biller's payment portal?
    Yes, whenever I use the biller's portal or pay directly from my checking account then I used the "Enter" feature to enter the transaction. Usually, it updates the date acknowledging that a payment was made on a certain date. However, lately it hasn't been updating the date. Meaning, it still shows the date that the payment was entered last time.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherlock said:
    Yes, whenever I use the biller's portal or pay directly from my checking account then I used the "Enter" feature to enter the transaction. Usually, it updates the date acknowledging that a payment was made on a certain date. However, lately it hasn't been updating the date. Meaning, it still shows the date that the payment was entered last time.
    I suspect you are waiting for the bill manager to obtain a payment status update of the online bill from the online biller.  

If you use a reminder that is not linked to an online bill, the Last Payment column on the should update when you enter the transaction.
This discussion has been closed.