format home screen

Options
Barry Jedrick
Barry Jedrick Member ✭✭
I recently had to clear my Firefox v=browser cache.

My home screen previously showed savings and credit card accounts accounts on the first row, investment accounts on a second row, now it has them all squeezed on first row. How can I get the old format back,

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Assuming you're referring to the layout of items on a classic Home view, I suggest you reduce the Quicken application window's size.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Right idea, but I am on a PC with Windows 10, and usually have the display size set to 125%. I recently had to temporarily change it back to the recommended 100% and that changed the Quicken screen. Changing it back to 125% gave the screen I was used to.
    So although your answer was not technically correct, it did solve my problem. Thanks
    You did reduce the size of the Quicken application window.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Assuming you're referring to the layout of items on a classic Home view, I suggest you reduce the Quicken application window's size.
  • Barry Jedrick
    Barry Jedrick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Right idea, but I am on a PC with Windows 10, and usually have the display size set to 125%. I recently had to temporarily change it back to the recommended 100% and that changed the Quicken screen. Changing it back to 125% gave the screen I was used to.
    So although your answer was not technically correct, it did solve my problem. Thanks
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You did reduce the size of the Quicken application window.
  • Barry Jedrick
    Barry Jedrick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anyway, problem solved. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.