Bill reminders disappear from calendar

Options
SherryP
SherryP Member
When I make an adjustment to the date of my reminder, it skips a month in my calendar. Sometimes I can edit and correct the date due next, but other times, it will not show up after I have done that. I have to reenter the reminder and delete the old one. Everything I read on this forum says to go to "https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date/p1" and when I click that, it says I don't have permission. I am signed in on my account.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SherryP said:
    When I make an adjustment to the date of my reminder, it skips a month in my calendar. Sometimes I can edit and correct the date due next, but other times, it will not show up after I have done that. I have to reenter the reminder and delete the old one. Everything I read on this forum says to go to "https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date/p1" and when I click that, it says I don't have permission. I am signed in on my account.
    Hello @SherryP

I am sorry to hear about this issue with disappearing Reminders. Thank you for bringing this problem to the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then try: 

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    I look forward to hearing back from you once these steps have been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.