Accounts Missing Upon Reactivating EWC

Options
gpmroch
gpmroch Member ✭✭
I have a new account at my credit union and could not get it to be added to my express web connect downloads from the credit union. So I deactivated all the existing accounts access and then reconnected. Express web connect found most accounts including the new account but it has lost track of 2 others. I have tried repeatedly and they simply will not show up.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution being used.

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • gpmroch
    gpmroch Member ✭✭
    Options
    Greenstate Credit Union.

The other methods aren’t available.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gpmroch said:
    Greenstate Credit Union.

The other methods aren’t available.
    Greenstate Credit Union is listed as supporting the Web Connect connection method for banking accounts.  If the missing accounts are banking accounts, I suggest you sign in to the financial institution's web site, download the available transactions for the missing accounts and import the QFX file.  Be careful to link the imported transactions to the appropriate existing register.  Note: This approach may enable you to successfully reset the connection method back to Express Web Connect.
This discussion has been closed.