Printing Reconciliation Report [edited]

Options
Obewon125
Obewon125 Member
edited August 2022 in Reports (Windows)
What happened to the automatic printing of a report after a reconcillation was completed to shown all transactions.YOU NOW MAKE ME GO THROUGH 7 TO 8 STEPS FOR THAT WHICH UESED TO TAKE ME TWO CLICKS TO DO. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Using R41.19 with the register opened:
    1. Select Reports > Banking > Reconciliation
    2. Select OK
    3. Select Print

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be prompted to create a report after reconciling, set the corresponding user preference.
    Edit > Preferences > Notify > To run a reconcile report after reconcile

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    [edited] I tried a manual reconcile on a test file with R42.8 and despite what the Help says, Quicken does not prompt to print a reconciliation report at the end of reconciliation. On another test file, the setting @Rocket J Squirrel references is selected.

Perhaps Quicken sometimes resets this preference during the update.

I edited the title to make the issue clearer.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I created a reconciliation report after a reconcile and it seems to be working just fine and the way it always has.  The actual Reconciliation Report produced seemed to be the same as prior reports I have created.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Removed "idea" status.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.