Quicken Keeps Adding New Reminders

Options
Quicken continues to add reminders to 'Bill and Income Reminders'.
I keep removing them by selecting 'No' for each reminder. After I clear them
Quicken puta them in my 'Bill and Income Reminders' tab. I then need to delete them from there.
After I close Quicken and reopen it, it puts several other reminders I don't want.
Is there a setting to prevent this???

James

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to uncheck Review my accounts for reminders to suggest and Suggest Reminders based on my past activity and select Decline all suggested Reminders if available: press Ctrl + J and select Options > Suggest Reminders
  • James114
    James114 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would but 'Decline all suggested Reminders is disabled'.
  • James114
    James114 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Does anyone know why this option is disabled.
    Every time I turn around quicken adds several suggested reminders.
    It's getting very annoying!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @james114 - verify if you have either of these options check marked.  If so, uncheck both to stop the suggested reminders.

• James114
    James114 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Yes. The 'Review my accounts for reminders to suggest' is checked.
    I'm unable to uncheck it.
    But, I have found that if there are no suggested reminders listed 'Decline all suggested Reminders' is disabled. I was able to click on it when there are suggested reminders and they disappeared right away.
    However, after opening quicken back up the first option is checked again but no suggesttions.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the attached Quicken support article?  I found another post with a similar issue as yours and the troubleshooting steps fixed the issue.

http://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

This discussion has been closed.