Tags are Missing

Options
TechyLady
TechyLady Member ✭✭
This afternoon I allowed a program update to install. Following the update, I ran a download for banking account(s). When completed, the account balance for one of my accounts was seriously wrong --going back to the opening balance. After poking around I found that some downloaded transactions with split categories were mysteriously showing multiple repeats of the splits in one entry.

Has anyone else experienced these types of issues?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this problem related to the title "Tags are missing"?  Would you like me to edit the title?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Kristie Smith
    Options
    I am having the same issue!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue!
    Hello @TechyLady and @Kristie Smith

I am sorry that you are both experiencing this issue. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you noticing this with one particular financial institution, and if so, which one? Also, what connection method are you using to link or add your accounts to online banking services? What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your replies.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.