Adding Kay Credit Card

Options
LP87
LP87 Member
Hello,

I am trying to add Kay credit card. When i get to the account detail screen it shows no card number so i canceled the setup and started over. I noticed it is showing connection to kay.com but the proper site is c.comenity.net/ac/kay. How can this be updated to pull from the correct login page for the credit card?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The URL shown during Add Account or Set Up Now should be considered for reference only.  Quicken might actually try to connect via that URL but often Quicken uses a totally different connection that what we use so I wouldn't be concerned about the URL that is referenced there.
    BTW, the FIDIR (Financial Institutions Directory) list file, which shows which ones support Quicken and the services they support, shows the following.  You will note that there is a Comenity Bank URL included in it.:
    60090    60090    60090    Kay Jewelers Credit Card    http://www.kay.com    1-800-877-8169    https://comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home    ACTIVE                   CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT    NOT_QBP    NA
    Are you getting an error code or an error message?  If so, what is it?
    Have you been able to log into your online account?  A few days ago someone said they were not able to log in to see their account and got the following message:

Important Notice

After the completion of a recent planned system update, we continue to work on restoring service as quickly as possible. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience. Please know that we will work to ensure a fair resolution for our customers who were impacted by this service disruption.

You can now check your balance, make a payment and service your account using our Automated Voice Response System by calling the number on the back of your card.

Maybe this has something to do with your inability to set up your credit card account?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.