Memorized Payee List is Blank

Options
FlyerFran
FlyerFran Windows Beta Beta
There are no entries in my Memorized Payee List.  I recall this being an issue in the past but can't recall the fix.  Help, please,

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @flyerfran - click on Tools and in the dropdown menu, click on "Memorized Payee List" while holding down Ctrl+Shift.  That should restore your memorized payee list.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you press Shift and select Tools > Memorized Payee List
  • FlyerFran
    Options
    Thanks @Sherlock, but that didn't work.  The MP List is still blank.  Any other ideas?  
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @flyerfran - when did you first notice that your memorized payee list was blank?  Try restoring a backup to see if they exist in a prior backup file.

Another thing to try are some troubleshooting steps  - 

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Even if you find a backup file with the Memorized Payee List intact, I would still run a validate and super validate (in the troubleshooting link) to ensure that there is no file corruption.

• FlyerFran
    Options
    Thanks @Damian.  After trying @Sherlock's suggestion (and knowing the data was still there) I did a Validate and then a SuperValidate - and now my Memorized Payee List is back.  

This discussion has been closed.