Calendar view on Mac

Options
Stewart2568
Stewart2568 Member
edited September 2022 in Registers & Transactions (Mac)
I will be switching to Mac m2 from windows for quicken in few weeks. Just want to know if my favorite feature will be available on the mac version of quicken deluxe and that’s the calendar view

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @Stewart2568,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The calendar view will be available on Quicken for Mac as well, except that it will have it's own tab at the top of the screen instead of needing to be accessed through Bills & Income (see example below).

I also recommend visiting this link which provides a list of different articles on Calendar features in Quicken for Mac.

Additionally, if you are new to Quicken for Mac, I would like to inform you that you also have the option for a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team.

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in getting familiarized with the program and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• contact_robert
    contact_robert Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the "Calendar" View. I am using Quicken for Mac (Premier), Version 6.8.3
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Quicken Anja

On your screenshot I see a button called "Alerts" on the right of the "Calendar" button
    is this something that will come in a future version of Quicken for Mac ?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I don't see the "Calendar" View. I am using Quicken for Mac (Premier), Version 6.8.3

@contact_robert Are you saying that your menu bar at the top of the Quicken window doesn't look like this?

If not, please post a screenshot of your menu bar.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.