I am not able to complete the purchase of Quicken, as I am in Brazil

Options
RMJ
RMJ Member
I've tried several times to purchase the Program, but I'm not able to. Already used my "International Card" and also my "Paypal" account, but without success.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Before you purchase, you should know that Quicken is designed for use in the US and Canada only.  It can be used in other countries but it will not be able to connect with any financial institutions and securities exchanges outside of the US and Canada.  You can use Quicken for non-US and non-Canada financial institutions but you will need to manually manage and enter the data for them.
    Also, before you purchase, you should know that Quicken is now a subscription service.  Your subscription is for 12 months.  At the end of 12 months, if you do not renew the subscription, you will be able to continue using Quicken manually for as long as your computer system supports it but there will be a banner showing up on your screen reminding you to re-subscribe.  That banner will take up about 20% of your screen and it can only be removed by re-subscribing.  You might want to read more about this at https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs.
    If you still want to proceed with purchasing a Quicken subscription: 
    Which Quicken edition are you trying to purchase?  Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?  Or are you trying to buy the sister program called Simplifi?
    When you have tried to complete your purchase, what happens? 
    • Is it that the card is not accepted? 
    • Did you set up your online Quicken.com account? 
    • Is it that you are asked for a Zip Code?  You will need to enter a Zip Code but Zip Codes are for US locations only.  It is not really used for anything so you can go to https://www.unitedstateszipcodes.org/, enter a US State or City and then select and use any one of the Zip Codes that show up.
    • Something else?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Before you purchase, you should know that Quicken is designed for use in the US and Canada only.  It can be used in other countries but it will not be able to connect with any financial institutions and securities exchanges outside of the US and Canada.  You can use Quicken for non-US and non-Canada financial institutions but you will need to manually manage and enter the data for them.
    Also, before you purchase, you should know that Quicken is now a subscription service.  Your subscription is for 12 months.  At the end of 12 months, if you do not renew the subscription, you will be able to continue using Quicken manually for as long as your computer system supports it but there will be a banner showing up on your screen reminding you to re-subscribe.  That banner will take up about 20% of your screen and it can only be removed by re-subscribing.  You might want to read more about this at https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs.
    If you still want to proceed with purchasing a Quicken subscription: 
    Which Quicken edition are you trying to purchase?  Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?  Or are you trying to buy the sister program called Simplifi?
    When you have tried to complete your purchase, what happens? 
    • Is it that the card is not accepted? 
    • Did you set up your online Quicken.com account? 
    • Is it that you are asked for a Zip Code?  You will need to enter a Zip Code but Zip Codes are for US locations only.  It is not really used for anything so you can go to https://www.unitedstateszipcodes.org/, enter a US State or City and then select and use any one of the Zip Codes that show up.
    • Something else?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• RMJ
    RMJ Member
    Options
    Hello Boatnmaniac.

Thank you for your support, attention and answering my question.

I tried to pay with my Paypal account, and I didn't succeed either, but my Paypal account is in R$ (Brazilian currency), I think that might be it.

I will create a Paypal account in $ (dollar) and see if you can.

We'll keep in touch, if I can, I'll let you know.

A big hug.
This discussion has been closed.