Remove Unmatched Transactions from Downloads

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unmatched Transactions list.

Comments

• rbialeck
    rbialeck Member
    Options
    Please create a way in an update for removing unmatch transactions from quicken download
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rbialeck said:
    Please create a way in an update for removing unmatch transactions from quicken download
    Hello @rbialeck,   

I am sorry if there is a helpful feature that seems to be missing from the Quicken software, currently. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

I would like to draw your attention to the process of submitting an Ideation, or Idea Discussion. Users can submit concepts about features they wish to see in future versions of the Quicken software, which can then be voted on by the Quicken Community. Should the concept receive enough votes, it will then be handed off to the development team for further consideration. You can submit Ideations using the steps listed in this FAQ.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Phil H.
    Phil H. Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    so where is the "Voting" count?? Seems the FAQ doesn't really address how to do this
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil H. said:
    so where is the "Voting" count?? Seems the FAQ doesn't really address how to do this
    Hello @Phil H.

Thanks for asking about this.

To clarify, once an Idea thread has been created, you may vote for the Idea by clicking on the small, gray square located in the lower left-hand corner of the original post. It should appear as in the image provided below.

I hope that clarifies this matter. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.