Bank of America not matching entries on download any more

Options
Scooby
Scooby Member ✭✭
BOA downloaded transactions are not matching register entries anymore and are posting as new or duplicate transactions. Is Quicken working with BOA on this or is there a new Quicken release pending to resolve this? I saw a few other postings on this but no comments on resolutions.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @scooby what version are you currently on?  The issue you describe is fixed with the current version R42.19.  Click on Help->Check for Updates and see if you have an update and what version you are currently on.
  • Scooby
    Scooby Member ✭✭
    Options
    Damian, Thank you for your question and help. I checked on this and version was 42.19 but now updated to 42.21. I did go back using one of my old Quicken backups as a playground file and reinitiated a download from BOA. It did seem to work matching as expected so I'm going to wait until new transactions have been posted on BOA side and see how they do later this week. Just as a summary of some history on this BOA updated employee web view many months ago and that conflicted with consumer web view. Looks like BOA now has rolled out the same web view for all
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scooby said:
    Damian, Thank you for your question and help. I checked on this and version was 42.19 but now updated to 42.21. I did go back using one of my old Quicken backups as a playground file and reinitiated a download from BOA. It did seem to work matching as expected so I'm going to wait until new transactions have been posted on BOA side and see how they do later this week. Just as a summary of some history on this BOA updated employee web view many months ago and that conflicted with consumer web view. Looks like BOA now has rolled out the same web view for all
    FYI, R42.21 was just released as a hot fix this morning.  You can see what updates are included in each version by going at https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2022
    Options
    You can also find release notes for all the updates you've installed, in Quicken if you go to Help->Release Notes.

• hcrock
    hcrock Member ✭✭
    Options
    Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100) - It's still happening on the Mac version
This discussion has been closed.