How do I download to my laptop when I have Quicken on a pc in the same house?

Options
I have signed up for Quicken update and tried to download to my laptop. Checking my pc indicates the update is not there either. What do I have to do?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally, when an update is made, it is by what Quicken refers to as a staged release, in that they offer it to a given number of users and then pause offering it to see what it may or may not break.
    It sounds like you got offered it on one computer and then missed it on the other.
    You can always find the latest fully released version at this link:  latest patch BUT it may not be the staged version, so you might want to turn down that update suggestion until you can download from the link provided so that both computers are always on the same release.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JRSlattery42 said: I have signed up for Quicken update and tried to download to my laptop. Checking my pc indicates the update is not there either. What do I have to do?
    don't understand what you are saying ?
    - do you have Quicken already installed on both computers - and are looking to download the latest software release ?
    OR - you don't have it on your laptop and want to install a brand new first time Quicken to your laptop ?
    OR - are you talking about downloading transactions from your bank
    OR - ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.