ONE STEP REQUIRES EXTRA STEPS - WHY?

Options
mnegovan
mnegovan Member
One step update process used to be, click one step update, enter password, and go. All accounts would update. Now, an extra step is required. After the previous 2 steps are entered, my account list appears requiring me to "update" again. Why? Please fix it!

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mnegovan said:
    One step update process used to be, click one step update, enter password, and go. All accounts would update. Now, an extra step is required. After the previous 2 steps are entered, my account list appears requiring me to "update" again. Why? Please fix it!
    Hello @mnevogan

I do apologize for any frustration caused by this additional prompt for updates. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, when did you first notice this change? Second, is there any way you would be willing or able to provide a screenshot of the message you are seeing, with all personal information redacted as necessary? You can submit screenshots using the steps listed in this FAQ. Note that you can also drag and drop the image into your comment before it has been posted.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you, 

Quicken Jared 
  • Babo
    Babo Member
    Options
    I also have that problem in addition my portfolio does not show the price change in that collum or show the total of all the account balances or the update date,
This discussion has been closed.