TD Ameritrade incomplete download

Options
kashg
kashg Member ✭✭
I am downloading my transactions from TDA to my Investing/Roth IRA account. I usually do this at the beginning of a month for the prior month without problems. This time Quicken does not download all the transactions for the month of July. It picked up the July 28 to Aug 3 transactions but nothing for July 1-27. I tried resetting the Roth IRA account in Quicken, went to Edit/Preferences and signed in as a different user, but still no luck. Any suggestions on what I can do short of manually entering my trades and dividends for July 2022.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken "remembers" previous downloads.  Once a download is completed we cannot go back and download transactions from earlier dates, again.  Resetting or Deactivating/Reactivating the account has no impact on this.
    Do you have a backup file from before your last One Step Update (from June)?  If so I suggest your restore that backup file (File > Restore a backup file) and then try running OSU, again, to see if the entire month of July will then download.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• kashg
    kashg Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I will try that.
This discussion has been closed.