Where are my soon to be scheduled transactions going?

Options
updaze
updaze Member ✭✭
Just started having scheduled transactions disappearing after I have entered a soon to happen date (like a week or so away). Cannot find them now

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you referring to Reminders?
    If so, the Reminders should be showing up in the Registers of the Accounts they were entered into.  They are not showing up there?
    Also, on the Bills & Income tab:  Check to make sure you have the correct drop-downs selected.  I usually have Due Date and All Bills selected which will show upcoming Reminders that still need to be entered.  I also have the box for Show recent activity checked which will then show the recently entered Reminders on the right side of the screen.  They are not showing up there, as well?
    In Manage Manual Bills and Income select the Monthly Bills & Deposits tab.  This will allow you to move backward and forward by month where you should be able to see all Reminders and their status listed.  You are not seeing them there?
    Has any of this helped resolve the issue for you?  If not, can you be more specific about how you enter and view Reminders or if what is it you are referring to if not about Reminders?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might this setting have changed? Accessible from the gear icon.

• updaze
    updaze Member ✭✭
    Options
    That was the first thing I checked....it's weird, for some reason: deposits that usually show up below the date line are not showing up...but....but...when I do a "find" the deposits are there...so they are not lost but they are definitely not showing up where they should....I have been a quicken user for decades and this is some new glitch.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "Reminders to show in register" applies only to Reminders that have not already been entered.  Once they have been entered they should be showing up in the register regardless of how that preference is set.
    Have you checked to make sure the register is sorted properly by date?
    Also, what about the Filters at above the register?  Are they set properly?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.