How to move a CREDIT account from the DEBIT-cards section to the CREDIT-cards section

Options
GeoffreyETD
GeoffreyETD Member
I don't know how it happened to get into the Debit section, but I have one such account that needs to be moved down to the CC section. Then I will at last have MY CC account sitting next to my wife's account, both where they should be.

Dearly hoping someone knows how to fix this! - thanks.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @geoffreyetd - For your CC, go to Account Intent on the Display Options tab in Account Details and change it to "Credit".
  • GeoffreyETD
    Options
    Thanks, Damian, but my Account Details >> Display Options >> Account Intent has 2 sub-drop-downs, neither of which provides an option to select CREDIT.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GeoffreyETD On the General tab of that Account Details dialog, what is shown as the "Account Type"?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• GeoffreyETD
    Options
    NotACPA - sorry for not seeing your Aug 12 question: the answer (on the Account Detail s screen) is "Checking" and there's no provision to change it. I'm thinking I might G have to store the transactions somewhere, delete the account, then recreate a genuine Credit account and restore its transacs. What do you think?
This discussion has been closed.