How do I download account info from a Sammons Retirement Solutions IRA?

Options
gbaycos
gbaycos Member
How do I create a new account in Quicken to download account info from a Sammons Retirement Solutions (srslivewellservice) account?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I could not find Sammons in the FIDIR (Financial Institutions Directory) list which means they do not support Quicken. 
    Sammons will need to contract with Intuit/Quicken to be added to the FIDIR for Direct Connect service.  After they do that and are added to the FIDIR you will then be able to set up a DC download connection with them.
    Your best bet to get them added is to contact them and request that they contract for Quicken support.  If they get enough customers requesting that of them then maybe they will develop the business case for it.  They will need to cost justify doing that because it will cost them to set up a DC contract. 
    Unless and until they agree to pursue the contract and add Quicken support you will not be able to download from them into Quicken.  You will, however, be able to set up an offline IRA account in Quicken and then manage it manually.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.